What is polyester composite strapping
Polyester composite strapping, also known as flexible packing belt, is made of multiple strands of polymer polyester fiber. It is used to combine scattered goods into a whole to play the role of binding and stabilizing. After the goods are bundled by polyester composite strapping, the tension memory of the goods can be maintained for a long time, and the tension attenuation is significantly less than that of common packing belts such as PP. The main function of polyester fiber is. Protect bridge stone reinforcement or steel plates from erosion Thin layer asphalt concrete overlay Steel structure bridge laying asphalt soil surface layer Road stone repair and repair Airport runway and apron reinforcement New asphalt pavement surface layer Polyester fiber sound absorption Board old asphalt surface overlay Old cement pavement overlay, joint filling, curbstone polyester fiber has the characteristics of large fineness, high strength and easy dispersion of ordinary polymer fibers, and also has outstanding high temperature resistance, which can be widely used It is an ideal multi-functional reinforcing material for hot-mix asphalt concrete projects, and can also be used for strengthening and anti-cracking of high-strength concrete. Tested by many authoritative organizations in China, the main technical performance indicators of Shuntong polyester fiber have reached the advanced level of similar foreign products, and another polyester fiber, Chengneng, is at the forefront of the country in terms of price and quality. Polyester fiber products: Polyester composite strapping
is not only safe and convenient to use, but also can be flexibly applied in different fields and different environments due to its flexibility. Polyester composite strapping has been certified by the Association of American Railroads (A.R.R.) and the European Railway Organization (R.I.V.). Polyester composite strapping has relative advantages compared with other strapping straps. The following are listed one by one for everyone: high strength and tensile strength, replacing the traditional steel strapping method; elasticity, ductility, recovery: ratio of polyester composite strapping Traditional steel straps can better absorb impact energy and will not become loose after cargo shrinkage or expansion; even if the polyester composite strapping is partially cut horizontally, the straps will not be completely broken because of this surface; no rust and no deterioration: can withstand Lives up to changing weather conditions and never stains your products.
Which products can polyester composite strapping
be used for?
Polyester composite strapping has good shrinkage and toughness; better shrinkage binds the enameled wire coils tightly together, and the coil appearance is smooth and flat; the toughness is greater than 400N, and it has high temperature resistance. Polyester composite strapping is suitable for strapping enamelled coils of small and medium-sized motors such as electric motors, stepping motors, air-conditioning motors, fan motors, compressors, asynchronous motors, and generators.
Is polyester composite strapping
1. Strong tensile force: high-strength tensile force, can withstand 0.5-8.5 tons of tensile force, and can replace traditional steel belts.
2. High impact resistance: Due to its ductility and recovery after deformation, polyester composite strapping can absorb impact energy better than steel straps, and it will not become loose after the goods shrink or expand.
3. High buckle strength: The strap is characterized by connecting steel buckles, which is the strongest connection method and can be tightened repeatedly; in some applications, the packing buckle can be reused.
4. Safe to use: it is light and soft, no need to wear gloves; when it is cut, it will not bounce off, hurting transport workers and customers; Because of its soft texture, the used strap is also very easy to handle; no Sharp corners will not damage forklift tires during storage.
5. No damage to the product: the flexible texture can protect the surface of the product from scratches. No rust and no deterioration: It can withstand changes in various climatic conditions and will never stain your products.
6. Cost saving: Considering the hidden cost of all steel strips, polyester composite strapping
is a very cost-effective choice; the cost of packing tools is low - only a simple tool is needed, and the wear is small, and the maintenance cost is low.